Daily Guest Use
Campus Rec members are eligible to sponsor up to five guests at the daily guest fee. In addition, faculty/staff, students, and Alumni Association sustaining and lifetime members who are not Campus Recreation members may sponsor themselves and up to five guests.
- May enter at no charge if three (3) years old or younger only during designated Children’s Hours and break periods.
- If 16 years or older, must provide a state-issued photo ID with date of birth and address listed and provide a phone number.
- Should remain with the host while using the facility (to include any re-entry).
- To re-enter a facility, a guest must present state-issued photo identification, receipt, and be accompanied by their sponsor. Member Services will verify the re-entry.
- May check out equipment for his/her guest by presenting a valid i-card to Member Services.
- Is limited to sponsoring/hosting five guests per day per valid ID.
- Must purchase guest passes at ARC or CRCE for guest use at Freer pool. Passes are not sold at Freer.
- Any guests entering the facilities on business, or requesting a tour of the building, must sign-in at Member Services.
In the fall and spring semesters, those times are 4-8pm on Fridays and 9am-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays. During break periods (this includes summer), children's memberships are honored at the ARC and CRCE during all facility hours. During Children’s Hours, daily passes for guests ages 4-17 are reduced to $5/per guest and, children ages 3 and under are free.
Access to ARC/CRCE Outside Children's Hours
Children ages 17 and under may use ARC or CRCE during regular facility hours only when they are with a sponsoring parent and legal guardian and have purchased a full price daily guest pass.