Campus Recreation members are eligible to sponsor up to five guests at the daily guest fee. In addition, faculty/staff and students who are not Campus Recreation members may sponsor themselves and up to five guests per day.
Have a guest visiting for the weekend? Weekend guest passes are available from 5 pm Friday valid through close of business on Sunday. See Member Services for details.
Want the flexibility to bring your children in at your leisure throughout the year? Check out the Children's Pass available at Member Services.
This pass gives you 10-visits (punches) that can be used during children's hours throughout the year. Two children can enter on one (1) punch. Purchase at ARC or CRCE Member Services.
Children's Pass Rules
- Must be a current Campus Recreation member to purchase pass.
- Members must accompany children utilizing the punched pass.
- Only valid during children's hours.
- All Children's policies apply including restricted areas of use.
- One punch permits two children 17 and under admittance for the punched day.
- Limit of two children per adult.
- No refunds on passes or punched days.
- If 16 years or older, you must provide a government-issued photo ID with date of birth and address listed and provide a phone number.
- For more information about guest fees and policies, please view our Policies and Procedures.