Mission and Vision Statement
Campus Recreation cultivates positive life-long learning through inclusive and valuable resources that empower our campus to achieve, develop leaders, and serve the global community at the highest level.
There is a place for everyone at Campus Recreation.
These core values shape and influence how we approach our job, relate to staff members, and are a reflection of our organizational culture.
- We focus on our students as owners, users and employee resources. Our staff offers development and leadership opportunities for students in each of these capacities.
- We are innovative and welcome diversity. Our staff strives to be leaders through participation in diverse programming and engaging in collaborative efforts. These experiences teach us to fully embrace, understand, and appreciate multicultural and diverse perspectives.
- We strive to be community builders by exhibiting loyalty and supporting the University of Illinois, Student Affairs, Campus Recreation, co-workers and our patrons.
- We define and create the culture of Campus Recreation through our integrity and ethics, while welcoming individuality and humor in the workplace.
- We respect and appreciate our past, present, and future, as each component builds to define and guide Campus Recreation.